The jobs at Speqto Technologies are designed to help our employees reach our organizational goal of exceeding customer expectations while producing products of the highest quality. Additionally, our jobs are aimed at giving our employees the much needed room for learning, growth and success. We grow as a company when out employees grow as individuals.
– Good working Knowledge in HTML, CSS, React.js, structure, and semantics.
– Good working Knowledge of pixel-perfect conversion of PSD into HTML document with the Responsive view.
– Knowledge of CSS Preprocessors like Less, Sass.
– Must have Knowledge in one of frameworks such as, React js, Vue.js
– Understanding of version control systems like Git and SVN.
– Good communication & analytical skills
– Candidate must have good knowledge of Data Structure
– Knowledge of PWA (Progressive Web Application) development is a major plus
– Knowledge of hybrid mobile app frameworks like PhoneGap, Ionic, React Native would-be a plus.
Roles & Responsibilities-
Candidate should be able to work on assignments with least guidance
Responsible for robust and efficient implementation
Suggest technical solutions for short and long term
Participate and lead software design meetings and Analyses user needs to determine technical requirements.
Collaborate with team members and across groups to prepare technical specifications.
Design and develop high-quality code.
Test, debug, Analyses and fix application problems/issues.
Participate in code reviews in accordance with program specifications and coding standards, practices and conventions, new designs, changes and enhancements.
Mentor less skilled employees
Interact with stakeholders (internal and external) to support product releases and/or resolve program problems.
Research and remain informed of new technology and development tools
|Job-Type :||Full Time|
|Role :||React.js Developer|
|No. Of Vaccancy :||2|
|CTC :||Non Disclosure|