The jobs at Speqto Technologies are designed to help our employees reach our organizational goal of exceeding customer expectations while producing products of the highest quality. Additionally, our jobs are aimed at giving our employees the much needed room for learning, growth and success. We grow as a company when out employees grow as individuals.
1. Good working knowledge of HTML, CSS, structure, and semantics.
2. Good working Knowledge of pixel-perfect conversion of PSD into HTML document with the Responsive view.
3. Experience of CSS Preprocessors like Less, Sass.
5. Must have experience in one of frameworks such as Angular, ReactJs, Vue.js.
6. Understanding of version control systems like Git, SVN.
7. Good communication & analytical skills
8. Candidate must have good knowledge of Data Structure
9. Knowledge of PWA (Progressive Web Application) development is a major plus
10. Knowledge of hybrid mobile app framework like PhoneGap, Ionic, React Native would be a plus
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Candidate will work under a team of at least 4 members
2. Responsible for robust and efficient implementation
3. Suggest technical solutions for short and long term
4. Participate and lead software design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements.
5. Collaborate with team members and across groups to prepare technical specifications.
6. Design and develop high-quality code.
7. Test, debug, analyze and fix application problems/issues.
8. Work closely with stakeholders to fix issues in a timely fashion.
9. Participate in code reviews in accordance with program specifications and coding standards, practices and conventions, new designs, changes and enhancements.
10. Mentor less-skilled employees
5 Days working
Healthy working environment
Flexible working hours
|Job-Type :||Full Time|
|Role :||React.js developer(internship)|
|No. Of Vaccancy :||2|
|Experience :||0-1 year|
|Skills :||React.js, Redux , API Integration , Chart Responsive|
|CTC :||Not Disclosed|