The jobs at Speqto Technologies are designed to help our employees reach our organizational goal of exceeding customer expectations while producing products of the highest quality. Additionally, our jobs are aimed at giving our employees the much needed room for learning, growth and success. We grow as a company when out employees grow as individuals.
- Strong experience in core Java.
- Hands-on development in a J2EE framework like Spring Boot, Spring MVC.
- Good knowledge of Relational Databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server with complex SQL Queries, Stored Procedure, Triggers.
- Candidate must have knowledge of ORM like Hibernate.
- Candidate must have good working knowledge of Data Structure
- Unit testing experience using Junit, Spock.
- Knowledge of versioning tools like GIT, SVN.
- Knowledge of build tools like Maven, Gradle, Ant.
- Knowledge of MongoDB, Cassandra, Neo4J, Redis, Kafka, ActiveMQ, Caches, Microservices will be a major plus
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies and the software development lifecycle.
- Knowledge of Unit Test Cases will be an added advantage.
- Candidate can work in team as well as individual
Roles and Responsibilities–
- Suggest technical solutions for short and long term
- Participate and lead software design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Collaborate with team members and across groups to prepare technical specifications.
- Design and develop high-quality code.
- Test, debug, analyze and fix application problems/issues.
- Work closely with stakeholders to fix issues in a timely fashion.
- Participate in code reviews in accordance with program specifications and coding standards, practices and conventions, new designs, changes and enhancements.
- Mentor less skilled employees
- Interact with stakeholders (internal and external) to support product releases and/or resolve program problems.
- Research and remain informed of new technology and development tools.
- 5 Days working
- Healthy working environment.
- Flexible working hours