The jobs at Speqto Technologies are designed to help our employees reach our organizational goal of exceeding customer expectations while producing products of the highest quality. Additionally, our jobs are aimed at giving our employees the much needed room for learning, growth and success. We grow as a company when out employees grow as individuals.
- Container administration and development utilizing Kubernetes, Docker, Mesos, or similar
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines including VCS (git, svn, etc), Gitlab Runners, Jenkins, Rundeck
- Oracle Database knowledge in ATP, ADW and programming in SQL, PL/SQL
- Installing and configuring application servers and database servers
- Strong analytical, investigative and problem solving skills
- Excellent coding skills
- Comfortable to work in flexible hours to avoid impact to production systems
- Hands on experience of Windows and GNU/Linux environment (intermediate)
- Experience with standard continuous integration tools such as Jenkins
- Experience in working with build tools (Buildout/Ant/Maven)
- Strong knowledge in Data structures and Algorithms
- Good understanding of Computer Science fundamentals
- Good understanding of Object-oriented programming concepts
- Quick learner with a passion to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and being a team player
- Experience with Nodejs, Java, Wowza or Kaltura will be an advantage.
- 5 Days working.
- Healthy working environment
- Always open for Freshers
|Job-Type :||Full time|
|Role :||Devops Engineer|
|Skills :||Devops, Docker, AWS, Ansible, Kubernetes,CI/CD,|