The jobs at Speqto Technologies are designed to help our employees reach our organizational goal of exceeding customer expectations while producing products of the highest quality. Additionally, our jobs are aimed at giving our employees the much needed room for learning, growth and success. We grow as a company when out employees grow as individuals.
- Familiarizing yourself with all products and services offered by our company.
- Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the marketing department.
- Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
- Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
- Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
- Equipping staff with the technical and social skills needed to enhance sales.
- Reviewing clients’ feedback and implementing necessary changes.
- Remaining in tune with trends in consumption to ensure that our offerings remain relevant.
- Degree in marketing, business administration, or similar.
- Extensive sales experience.
- Intuitive and insightful, particularly regarding human behavior.
- Ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable products or services.
- Professional yet affable disposition.
- Neat, well-groomed appearance.
- Great networking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Resourceful, with outstanding research skills.
- Emboldened by challenges.
- Must have Knowledge in Web Development & Mobile Apps projects, projects acquisition & closing.
- Good knowledge of IT Software development Services and knowledge in core business development (software development services only)
- Sound technical knowledge of advanced Web/Mobile/digital technologies trending today.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with clients and prepare convincing write-ups/ messages.
- Identify, create and pursue new business opportunities and clients.
- Should have the experience in handling the lead generation team, motivating them, support them for qualified leads.
- Should be flexible working hours when required
- Self-motivated to meet targets regularly.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Able to propose project budgeting to the client.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills for effective communication with overseas clients.
|Job-Type :||Full Time|
|Role :||Business Development Manager ( Experience)|
|No. Of Vaccancy :||2|
|Experience :||1-3 years|
|Skills :||Communication, lead generation , Negotiation , Upwork profile , Bidding, collaboration.|
|Education :||MBA or MBA/BBA/BCA+MBA in marketing ,IT, sales , or relevant field|
|CTC :||Not Disclosed|